View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:50 PM   #15580
MVP

Right, you give up heat for convenience of a propane tank,ever try MAP gas?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...1&d=1505095628

IMHO when you get sculpture you get shitty burners/ valves. There a gas grill I used to cook with called a Ducane. It was cast aluminum and converted to Natural Gas so no tank BS, It was made with heavy stainless flare guards. It had been modded to accept ceramic/ porcelain? tiles to get the smoke from the fat without the flames as it is drained into the holes and the tiles defused the flames. I recall they helped with holding the heat. The stock Ducane worked well, but was pricey, but the tiles imparted more flavor.

These may be what you are looking for.

I still say that you should send pics and post them here along with a letter to the person who's job it is to keep your story from becoming a talking point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I just realized that I should've mentioned that gas grills never get as hot as charcoal. That may be your real problem.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 09-23-2020 at 11:57 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote