View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:26 AM   #56
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
It isn't that big of a needle, but in my mind's eye, it seems like it could poke out of my shoulder blade on the other side! All I have heard about how many rounds is "indefinite." I am sure they will run another CT scan on me, but no date has been set yet. I meet with the colon doc on the 20th, so for now it's the routine of nurses and needles, nurse guy who takes my vitals, and alternating with the liver doc and the nurse practitioner, then treatment.
Ah, gotcha. I was interested because the nature of my work involves surgery and endoscopy, so I read these kinds of reports all the time. I guessed that you might have some more radiology soon to see how things are looking.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.