View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:19 PM   #82
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I also hate Maine. It's a popular vacation get-away destination but:
It's one of my favorite New England states and I don't see it as that flat. It has Portland which I enjoy, adorable little hamlets dotting the coast all the way up, rocky rugged coast, sailing to the wilderness areas in the interior such as Moose Head Lake, great river rafting and skiing in the winter. Freeport, where my brother lives, is nice too with great shopping.

If you like sailing, and my family is into it, it's a nice state and not as crowded as Cape Cod.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote