View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It's all about context and circumstance, if KC had a game manager at QB I'd be epically pissed because it would more of the same just to stay a float like buying a 16 year old with the best safety features possible if they **** up. With Patrick it would be totally different because he'd make that mother****er into a McClaren or Bugatti shredding skin of your eyeballs.

More importantly, it's load management until the playoffs. You can't **** around when it comes to the health of the QB
ok. you are selling me a little. I need to look at running backs a little closer i guess. I've only really looked at moss briefly and mcfarland a little.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.