View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #229
Special Teams ACE!!!

44. duncan_idaho

Proposed 2014 slogan: Nobody should like the Royals this much and not be an alcoholic who has gone through more than two divorces
Actual 2014 slogan: "You gotta love livin', cause dying is a pain in the ass." ---- Sinatra
A better, more accurate, or alternative slogan: Hey, at least he's not as boring as mylonsd

The 44th best poster of 2014 is also the 3rd best poster associated with Idaho, coming in behind Idaho_Chief'sChick (who could one day post nudies of her self) and Idahojim and his every-man-Chiefs-fan essays he used to write on kcchiefs.com in the Rufus Dawes days.

He also holds the distinction of "Most Unremarkable Poster" from 2007 and 2011. It's no coincidence that touting Idaho and its "FAMOUS POTATOES" in your username would also naturally make you a particularly boring person. In the same vein, duncan_idaho's tourist slogan could be "FAMOUS ROYALS REPOSITORY THREADS," because the only slightly interesting thing about duncan_idaho is that he really likes the Royals.

Burning Questions for 2014:

1) Will he ever get an avatar that matches the "M-I-Z-Z-O-U" tagline underneath his username?

Midseason check-in: Nope. Apparently not.

2) Will he ever change his username to accurately reflect that he no longer lives in Idaho?

Midseason check-in: Possibly. I think if he accidentally drank some absinthe and posted on the Planet, he might post something that a mod would actually read for once, and potentially they would change his username to reflect his new "exciting" behavior.

3) Can he reach 10,000 posts by 2015?

Midseason check-in: Barring another spirited yet dull argument with Hootie over Ned Yost's batting order, this looks pretty doubtful.

4) Can somebody please point to something interesting besides Royals threads that this guy wrote?

Midseason check-in: I'm serious. I remember him making quality football posts from time to time, but there's nothing in my memory that I can label him by. Even his roast is ****ing boring; I've been forced to make jokes about Idaho, Rufus Dawes, and potatoes!

5) Can SNR come up with 10 burning questions about duncan_idaho to complete the repository thread meme?

Midseason check-in: Nope. This is my last one. I'm done. I'm totally dry. I can't think of any more shit to write about this guy that doesn't suck worse than the stuff I've already written.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.