Thread: Music Lil Dicky
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:55 AM   #20
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I like him and he has skills

I’m kind of tired of the misuse of “freestyle” theses days though. Everyone goes on sway with some prewritten shit and then they call it a freestyle.
Yup... I was going to say something similar but I'm always being negative in this subforum so I kept it to myself.

Hell, the dude had a prop. How is that freestyle? lol

That said the guy can drop bars. But Lil Dicky is a horrible rap name. That's some weird shit; you got grown men having to call you Lil Dicky in the streets like "Aye, what's up Lil Dicky.". That's real inconsiderate for him to make that his rap name and it's probably - Is that the worst rap name? I saw a dude named Hogman, The Intruder, no, I just made that up, but it's it's not the worst rap name I've heard at all, man.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.