View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 02:59 PM   #557
Needs more middle fingers

Watched the Stan Romanek story last night.

For those who don't know who he is, he's been all over the news for having supposedly a mountain of evidence that prove the existence of UFO's etc.

Well...i watched his documentary as i came across it on Netflix and uh...

The only reason i watched more than 5 minutes of this shit show was because it was a fascinating look into the mind of a pathological liar.

It was fascinating to watch the complete and utter bullshit this guy came up with, and he he actually thought he was producing convincing evidence.

It served more as a case study for a lunatic than an actual UFO documentary.

Would NOT recommend unless you want a good laugh or to make fun of a crazy person.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.