Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 06:44 AM   #140
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Let me tell you something that encapsulates what a good man Mike was. My mom passed away in fall 2016. Come February, which was her birthday month, Mike knew what I'd be going through & mailed me a big box of Oklahoma Joe's ribs, pulled pork, brisket, & sauce. We'd been facebook friends a while at that point, and he knew how much I love barbecue, and he also knew that I wasn't getting anything close to Kansas City quality in Philadelphia (where I've been living since 2014).

I rank that as one of the kindest, most meaningful gifts I've ever been given & it absolutely helped me navigate the pain of loss.

RIP Michael. I won't forget you. You'll be missed by a lot of people.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote