Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 02:42 PM   #43
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yeah, that romance going to shit part is brutal (game is five years old now, so spoilers aren't really necessary at this point).

There was an old game called Jade Empire where you could actually pull off the threesome with your love interests if you handled the dialogue just right, and it looked like that would happen here. NOT!
I still see folks getting in to it because of the Switch port and I'm guessing we'll have folks on CP jump into the game after seeing the series on Netflix so I was trying not to be a dick and ruin the surprise.

Vidja game 3-some you say? You've piqued my interest,
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.