Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 05:29 PM   #146
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
So, basically, you have no self-control. If it's fun, piss on everyone else, you're doing it.
You could be the hottest richest sexual dynamo in the world, and I still wouldn't date a guy that cared as much as you do about what I could consider to be completely inane and unimportant.

My self control isn't limited to just making sure I don't piss off my man. I'm not trading my joy for his joy. He wouldn't want me to. Granted compromise is nice and generally helps you actually maintain a relationship. But I'm pretty safe in thinking your girl has compromised.

And you're still bitching.

You should take the high road because you're a man and want to.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.