Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #141
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
So, the problem would be all my doing, because I believe that spouses should not only be faithful, but act like it as well? Seems a bit harsh IMO.
The problem is that you're still having the same fight. Either she chooses to change, or you choose to deal with it. Leave her if you think she sucks.

Quote:
Here's a news flash: Socializing on the internet is not a necessity of life. It's as necessary as watching TV or playing video games.
Neither are keg stands but they are sure fun.

Quote:
Hey, I could bitch about some other people by name, too. Would that make it better?
Then you'd be bitter and high maintenance. But it's your life. You live as angry as you wanna.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.