View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 10:53 AM   #33
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Nice I like the theory of the new rule. It literally can't be any worse than the non event the kickoff has turned into
I'll admit to preferring the kickoff be a "non-event." With our defense and Pat, I'd rather not have the opportunity to 1) give up a kickoff score and/or 2) Fumble a kickoff ourselves. Give me Pat and our D against the other team's offense/defense and I like our chances.

If we were a shitty team, I'd welcome more kickoffs. Since we're really, really good, I'd prefer less variability.

Last edited by Pitt Gorilla; 03-26-2024 at 11:03 AM..
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.