Thread: Movies and TV FURIOSA : A MAD MAX SAGA
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 09:13 AM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I dont think I've ever seen a bad movie featuring ATJ so I'm pretty ****ing hyped. That being said, there is a whole lot more CGI going on here than Fury Road, and that makes me sad. Fury Road was a practical effects masterpiece.
The practical effects were what MADE Fury Road.

If that had been a bunch of CGI, the movie wouldn't have been very good at all; certainly wouldn't have led to a prequel.

The trailer felt more like a Netflix series than a major movie. And ATJ's eyes are still spaced too far apart and she freaks me out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote