View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 02:11 PM   #100
Veteran

When you look at the whole picture, Kansas City couldn't have found a better person to represent their franchise. On the field, off the field, in the booth..... The man was phenominal at ALL of them. I was born in November of '71, so I obviously don't remember the live games on TV. But, thanks to Youtube, I've had the privilege of watching many of his games, including Superbowl 4. Hank, Lamar, Lynch, Culp, D. Thomas, Delaney, and a host of others are waiting for you to huddle up one last time as you call your final play into the kingdom of heaven.

RIP Lenny....
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote