View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 10:13 PM   #97
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'll never forget my brief encounter with Len. I went to a Chiefs/Bears preseason game back in '96 at pre-molested Soldier Field. This was a different time, and security was lax to say the least. This was my first Chiefs game in person since childhood, and I was very excited. Got to the stadium hours before game time - they hadn't set anything up yet and the gates were wide open. I just walked in. I assume that any security people just figured I was with the team, because nobody ever said a word to me. I walked into the seating area, then down by the field, then onto the field. I was standing at about the 20 yard line, turned around, and Len was walking right toward me. I was completely dumbstruck. All I could manage was "Uh, Mr. Dawson?" He replied, "Hi, how you doing?" and walked right past me. I just stood there in shock. Too bad I didn't see him coming from a distance - perhaps I would have handled it better and had a conversation or at least gotten an autograph. Oh well. It was still a neat experience.

So sorry to hear about this. Godspeed, Len.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote