View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 10:20 PM   #42
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
finally - someone else has seen the beauty of Super mega bb!

I had SMB2, and have been waiting for a price drop for 3, but played the hell out of #2.

Most fun I've had with a BB videogame. I prefer it over the show. Matter of fact, it's the most fun I've had with a BB videogame since "Baseball Stars" (i'm dating myself, I know)

It's fun, easy controls, but can still do a lot with pitching.....and the game plays fast (which is what I hate about most other bb video games).

I'll definitely jump on board for 3!
Super Mega baseball 3 is my favorite sports game of alltime and all without a single crap given about the ficticious players. It's true baseball at it's finest and made me appreciate the game I had honestly lost love for. Yes I like it as much as Tecmo Bowl oh the horror.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.