View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:51 PM   #169
In Search of a Life

I'll pause for one real post.

Yeah AB should have his chance to defend himself and he'll get it.

I think the Ben rape case is a pretty clear example as to why a victim would rather pursue civil trial over a criminal case. At least with a civil case, they're not relying on a PD/Prosecutor to botch it. Could it be a money grab? Yes it's possible. It's not automatically one though.

I think with his saga over the last year, it's fairly reasonable to stop giving the guy benefit of doubt and I really don't blame anyone that wants to presume.

The dude is clearly not well. It doesn't compare to Tyreek because Tyreek wasn't a walking headache like this dude has been.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote