Thread: Chiefs I felt the Karma coming.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:45 AM   #62
Veteran

Karma? Nope. The realization that these guys are professionals and on any given Sunday, anything can (and according to some, will be made to) happen. I remember years in the 1980s when the Chiefs were absolutely terrible and yet they always managed to win games against teams that they had no chance against.

Teams like Arizona and Cleveland are especially troublesome because they have absolutely nothing to lose and because of years of bad records, will have a lot of players that were drafted pretty high in the draft.

This is the first year that I've been able to not go crazy and get all worked up during games. It's entertainment, nothing more and while I hope the Chiefs do finally get a Superbowl or five, my life will be no different because of it.

The wide open style of play is exciting however... It's missing something...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.