View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 09:11 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
He could play Mace Windu in an alternative universe story.
I'd actually love him to do a brief cameo. Sitting in a red shirt in 10 Forward, surrounded by a small group of new crew, worried about their first mission. Then the grizzly old veteran dives into a Tarantion monologue...

SLJ: "See this red shirt? See this black skin? Ain't nothing but a mother****in' death sentence. You wanna live? You gotta be smart. You do not EVER leave this mother****in' ship! You hear what I'm saying?! You NEVER get off the boat! No matter what the port or planet, you DO NOT leave this mother****ing ship!"

SLJ: "See here. I got this mother ****er figured out. I'm on my very last tour and then I'm done with a sweet ass pension and pimped out ride I built from parts smuggled outta the shuttle bay. The key is, you got ta find a job that they will NEVER EVER need on an away mission. Why do you think I joined the sanitation crew? Bitch I got 16 degrees and 4 nobel prizes. I clean toilets cuz it keeps me alive, never leaving this ship."

SLJ: "You think I like cleaning toilets? You see what them blue folk eat? Maaaannn those mother****ers clog up the pipes all over the ship. And the Captain?! That bald ass mother****er shits out a brown stew you can smell 3 decks away plugs shit up like cement. ****. Cleaning toilets for almost 40 years on this bitch. One last..."

PA: "Crewman Jackson, please report to transport room A for an away mission. Crewman Jackson, please report to transporter room A for an away mission."
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.