View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 09:13 AM   #46
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
About ten years ago I was recording a VO for a Tv campaign at a recording studio in Studio City/Hollywood. Walking back to my car after the session a guy who looked like a fat Quentin Tarantino came walking down the sidewalk towards me talking to another guy.

He gets closer and I realize it's actually him. He says bye to the other guy and j-walks across (4-lanes) Ventura Boulevard. Walking kind of funny almost limping.

He walks up to a late 1970's American sedan parked at the curb (like a Ford Torino or Monte Carlo type car) he opens the trunk, pulls out a gallon plastic jug containing some kind of liquid (hooch of some sort, I gathered) and takes a huge swig. Puts it back in the trunk, and gets in and pulls away.

It was like he was a character in one of his own movies.
That sounds like something he would do. Thanks for sharing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.