Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Sorry...I'm not into dick measuring, but if you want me to say so, 'nice dick'...

I was pointing out the gimmick of the AR and that I was thinking of buying another. I dont know everything there is to know about guns, and I readily admitted that.

Makes it very hard to get into said culture when presented with noob, at every step.
Not my intentions at all!

It's a wonderful hobby if you can get into it, and it doesn't take much time. The longest part of the process is choosing parts.

A build will take about a couple hours your first time, and after that considerably less.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.