View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
A lot of Alex Smith fans are running around the internet talking Alex Smith up like they were finally going to get to see their investment pay off. I think to myself that I should trust these fans, because they have watched a lot more Alex Smith games than myself.

If anyone knows Matt Cassel, it's me. Using that as logic, tells me I should trust the 49er fans when they speak Alex Smith.

BUT! Then I remembered Matt Cassel still has fans too.

I'd rather draft Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, Tyler Wilson.
If they don't pan out, draft another. We've been putting quarters in the same slot machine for 30 years, yet the units surrounding us are the ones paying out jackpots.
Awesome metaphor.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.