View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 10:39 AM   #103
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm not going to lose my shit over a small sampling after a guy was drafted but I can understand a flag going up considering the Royals player development has been pretty well horrible for quite awhile now.

I’ve read that Witt’s exit velocity numbers and other advanced stats were elite. On-field results just didn’t quite match.

Something to watch this year, for sure. Those advanced stat indicators need to translate to real production over a full season.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.