View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:37 PM   #15092
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Damn yeah those ribs look great. I'm about to rip off your dinner idea this afternoon. Got some ribs on and plan on making some deviled eggs also. Wife insisted on funeral potatoes, really twisted my arm on that one. Oh and I love those Jarritos too. They're diabetes bombs, but **** if they aren't delicious.
Sounds great. Love me some Jarritos, but only if I'm feeling frisky. That 12oz bottle reduced down to about 1/8 cup of straight pineapple syrup. Going to remember it for use in some cocktails or over pancakes or something.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.