Thread: Other Games Board Game Fans?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #100
Bazinga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I've introduced multiple families to Settlers of Catan and it has consistently gotten rave reviews (and they're not just fluffing me, because months later they ask me about expansions for it etc.):

I've also introduced many peoples (males and females) to Settlers. I can't name one that didn't want to play again.
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.