View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 03:22 PM   #92
I could of gone pro

Speaking of the In-Laws, I remember seeing two Peter Faulk movies at the theater a couple of months apart. Besides this one, the other was The Cheap Detective, it's worth watching but not near as funny as The In-Laws. Thinking of Alan Arkin in the 70's, if you get a chance watch the original Catch 22 from 1970, very dark comedy, but good. Major Major.

About 15 years ago I was at the movies and saw the coming attractions for a new In-Laws with Michael Douglas and Albert Brooks, it didn't seem too good, so I never bothered trying to watch it.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli