View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #2074
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Tyreek out of the blocks is beyond explosive, and it seems like it takes a step or three for Mecole to reach top gear. Would love to see the race.

Two things about that clip -

1) When Damien Williams kicks into gear at the 20, Tyreek is flat footed at the 20 and 20-25 yards away. That he overtakes him with 15 yards to go to the endzone is just insane

B) I will never not chuckle watching Tyreek chase down Damien Williams (TWICE!) lol
I always feel a little bit for Damien here. That juke move was the best move I've ever seen Damien put on anyone and for him to turn on the jets right after to go all the way was spectacular. That was a must win game with Moore and was a huge turning point in the game.

And yet, almost everyone's focus was Reek's unreal speed to catch him - I don't blame anyone for that. Watching him do it again against San Diego was surreal too.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.