View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:14 PM   #150
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
No. Longest smoke so far has been 6 hours. That was probably my second or third smoke, and that one kept an air probe in it the entire time - held steady between 305 and 314.

They say a full load of charcoal will burn for 8 hours. They don't recommend using wood at all, but I've worked my way to about 60:40 charcoal to wood, and the results have been great. Obviously, that will raise the temp some.

Since you're cooking hotter and faster, nothing you'd typically smoke would take more than 8 hours.
Thanks, FMB. Looks like a real simple system for a very affordable price. I'm probably going to order one.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.