View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 03:12 PM   #150
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
I mean, before we decide this man deserves death by leathal injection or just not the right to play football in the NFL.

So, now he's got (I heard) over a year left on his probation and has kept himself out of trouble since his happened.
The NFL decided long ago to tolerate violence and bad behavior off the field.

Maybe its the steroids? the violent sport? No one expects them to be model citizens off the field. I'm expected to be a a model citizen, not these guys.

Wonder why we rarely hear of a baseball player beating his wife? It's a widely covered sport. There just has to be less incidents of violence off the field with baseball players. Now Hockey....I wonder if they have issues off the field with violence?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.