View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 03:01 PM   #145

Well, he stood accountable for his actions, that's a plus one point, anyway....

I'm not here to make any excuse for domestic assaults. I seen plenty of different walks of life get into all variant types of assaults at the home. From guns and knives being used to a less obvious variety, like a teenager calling us on his dad for dad slapping his face when son put a middle finger to dad's nose.

When we hear punched and choked we automatically go to the worse side of our imaginations. I do too. Like an MMA choke hold or the movie version of both hands around the neck, blue face and tongue sticking out. Either way, it's a monster attacking a pregnant girlfriend.

Anyone able to get their hands on the police report, witness/victim/suspect statements, pictures of the injuries? I mean, before we decide this man deserves death by leathal injection or just not the right to play football in the NFL.

A judge, at least two lawyers and several police officers have seen all this evidence and decided it was bad enough to be arrested and charged for it, but not bad enough for jail time (and make no mistake, if he choked her MMA style or movie style it would cause bodily injury and provided his intent to cause serious bodily injury, and/or if he punched her in the stomach saying he wanted to kill the baby, he'd still be in jail for the draft)

So, now he's got (I heard) over a year left on his probation and has kept himself out of trouble since his happened.

Oh and I think weatherman is a mult........
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.