View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #64
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbow View Post
I appreciate the effort but I can't take this team seriously after this trade. I will watch them but I am confident they aren't going to win a playoff game. They wasted valuable draft picks and 3 years of everyone's time... again.
Pretty much this. My days of boasting about KC are pretty much dead until we draft and develop a first round, legit prospect. Im just playing along for shits and giggles now.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.