View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 07:40 PM   #103
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Team that is a forever loser going YOLO with their plans

Team on the verge of history is building a porch with the worst viewing angle
This is the most underwhelming, disappointing shit. I honestly think Clark Hunt should be embarrassed that this is what his team came up with for $800 million dollars.

I am being serious when I say a college architectural design class at a community college could have made something better as part of a midterm project.

I don't know why, but I feel pissed off. $800 million for this shit?

Clark Hunt is a smart team owner and businessman. However, his attachment to Arrowhead is now becoming a huge flaw. I wouldn't even vote for this shit if it somehow included a roof for the stadium.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.