Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:11 AM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Chiefs sacked Carr 3 times and only gave up 198 yards passing. I don't care about individual stats as much as i care about giving up only 10 points and winning by 18.

I mean we shut them out for 3 quarters in a game they were trailing by 3 scores in by the second half.
This and also to me we played 2 run first offenses. The Defense held up rather well to the smash mouth football. Clark looks like a good reason why they looked better against the run. Last years dee does not hold this Raiders team to 10 points.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli