View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #9
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOhn View Post
Doesn't everyone keep a few sex slaves around?
This. I mean, if you can afford 'em, right? If I were rich, I wouldn't see the need for 35 cars or 7 different mansions. Sex slaves, though... now at least THAT'S a useful investment! And you can slap one of those ankle bracelets on 'em and keep track of their movements, keep 'em chained in the house and get double-duty as housecleaners and cooks and stuff. And you could get a nice variety, too! One Russian, one Asian, one South American... a nice smorgasbord for ya.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.