View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:28 AM   #123
I'll **** anything that moves!

I guess I’m just trying to get attention at this point.

Lot of good posters in this thread with sound advice.

I got an attorney who found this woman’s long history of scamming.

Suing this woman. And my attorney is driving a civil suit. Between the RV and a lot of other stuff, I’m guessing she screwed my dad out of close to 100 grand.

And my attorney has been trying to serve her papers, but she’s running.

I don’t have a lot of hateful thoughts, but this bitch…

I’m trying to remain optimistic.

I appreciate many of you for your advice, helpful thoughts, etc.

But for some of you that think this is a time for you to think you’re funny, or clever, or whatever…. You need to check yourself. If you care about yourself, your elderly parents, you should at least know empathy.

This is clearly not the best forum to discuss such serious issues, but I don’t have a lot of people to talk to. So give me a little grace, please.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote