View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 08:57 AM   #31
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

It's not a ton different than when Deion refused to do a psych test for the Giants.

"When are you all picking?"
"18th"
"I'll be gone long before then; I don't have time for this..."

And hey - if you're Deion Sanders, you can do that sort of thing and it becomes a story people tell decades later about confidence and believing in yourself.

If you're not, it's the part they talk about right before the gloomy music plays during the Ryan Leaf/Johnny Manziel/Caleb Williams documentary about haughty QB busts...

I don't think it's a great look but it's also not all that surprising. Williams is a guy that's gonna do his own thing. So he'd better be a really damn good football player or all that stuff will be used against him someday.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote