View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 10:00 AM   #224
MVP

I used to date an ER MD and while it was rewarding work it left scars. Those who rose to such an occasion on Thurday will be scared by what they dealt with for ever.
My hat is off to both those who died but those who served..

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Friend of mine works for Cox Hospital in Branson where seven of the victims were taken. He was going home from a shift during the storm, but worked the following day (Friday). He had nothing but praise for his co-workers, and he said he cried like a baby after his shift on Friday. The story that most broke his heart was the 13 year old Coleman that survived. He was talking about the last time he saw his brother (one of the four Coleman kids that died).

I had a classmate who worked a majority of her time as an ER doctor in Florida. She never gave details, but there were times when cases were particularly hard to handle when she would vent a little. People often complain about doctors and such in the medical profession, but, whenever situations like these arise, they step up and get the job done regardless of the emotional toll it might take later.

Kudos to those individuals (doctors, nurses, and staff).
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.