Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 PM   #1542
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Didn't notice this before.

Dude, get rid of it. GET. RID. OF. IT. If that guy still wants it, sell it immediately. Unless he's a friend and you value his life. If there's a local shop that allows you to sell it on consignment, do that. Or sell it on gun broker. But seriously, what's the point of having a useless weapon that you don't trust, unless it's some sort of valuable antique? Doesn't matter what sort of bling you put on it if it doesn't go bang when you pull the trigger.
It definitely wouldn't even come out of the cabinet in case of emergency. . I still bring it to the range occasionally just to get rid of some of the .40SW that I have built up over the years. Funny thing is that it has been eating up all the shitty steel that I have with no problems. It used to choke on brass and aluminum case all the time. Im going to hold on to it. The guy kind of backed down about buying it when I brought it up to him again. Probably went and read internet reviews on the ****ing thing. haha.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.