Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:11 PM   #1539
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
This POS was my first handgun purchase, and subsequently the last american made firearm I bought. It is unreliable. It jams, fails to eject, double feeds, fails to feed. The extractor has broken twice, the trigger is heavier than a big block Chevy, the front sight hit me in the face while firing, and the barrel is basically a smooth bore at this point. I have been forced over the years to make some improvements with the night sight, and black chrome finish on the slide and barrel. I was offered about 30 bucks more than I paid for the damn thing today and I just couldn't let it go. Nostalgia and stuff I guess.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody else has a problem child gun that they just can't get rid of.

Sw40gve

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Didn't notice this before.

Dude, get rid of it. GET. RID. OF. IT. If that guy still wants it, sell it immediately. Unless he's a friend and you value his life. If there's a local shop that allows you to sell it on consignment, do that. Or sell it on gun broker. But seriously, what's the point of having a useless weapon that you don't trust, unless it's some sort of valuable antique? Doesn't matter what sort of bling you put on it if it doesn't go bang when you pull the trigger.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.