Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #1536
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Anyone have experience with Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifles? I was shooting one this weekend and was pretty impressed. Seems like the perfect rifle (weight, power, etc) to have in the truck or tent when in the middle of nowhere.
The only thing I'll say is the same thing that was said to me when I bought my Springfield M1A - yeah, it's a good gun, but why not get an AR?

I my case, I liked the old school aspect of it. It's a great gun. But I am limited when it comes to options in a way that I wouldn't be had I got an AR10.

So if you're cool with that, or (as I suspect) already have at least one AR and want something different just because you want something different, then enjoy.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.