Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:49 PM   #62
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I heard that fasting for 3 days straight would reset your immune system. So I fasted for 4 days straight. Nothing but water for 4 days. After 2 days, my hunger completely disappeared. I never felt a hint of hunger the last 2 days. Bizzare.

It was also weird not to take a dump the last day. I was empty. It also felt really weird to eat after 4 days without food.

I did pray to God to take away my hunger, so believe it or don't. Either he did or I didn't need him to. It was enlighteneng to know I could go 4 days without food with no headaches or fatigue or other symptoms. I felt great actually. Who knows if it jump started my immune system.

I really need to get on a fasting meal program. Daily, every other day, 5:2 or otherwise.

I find daily to not work at all. I am always ready for meals at irregular times outside the eating window. I think every other day would work better, but what happens to daily coffee?
Why would you need to do that? Were you on chemo or something?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.