Thread: Chiefs Tyreek Hill
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:13 PM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
If his speed is bumped a little he'll what?

Still be faster than Steve Smith was?

Unless the surgery is botched or his rehabs poorly, he'd come back fine from an ACL.

The achilles, on the other hand... well, at least it's not the career ender it used to be.
Right now he's the only player in the NFL who you can think DBs have an angle - and then he just blows right by them. That is mega-elite speed.

If an injury changes him from that to say the 10th fastest player in the NFL - how much does that diminish his value? I don't know. But to me it feels like a lot.

Houston is still very good, complete player. But w/o a burst like he used to have, he's not really dominating any more.

Just speculating so you can chill out on attacking my takes.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.