View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 01:24 PM   #1537
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
We were one of the worst rushing teams in the league.....Williams is basically a part of a tandem not a feature.
It's a chicken or the egg game.

Were we bad at running for most of the year because of the ball carriers?

Or were we bad at running because Fisher missed half the season, and our guards and center sucked balls for most of the year?

I say it ain't gonna matter until we fix that interior line situation.

Wisniewski off the bench helped a lot, but he's gone.

LDT is now below average. Wylie's a dumpster fire. Reiter sucks and is not NFL starter level.

That's just not acceptable when you have Patrick Mahomes at QB. Fix the line before we get him killed.

I'm down with a Cam Akers in the 3rd IF we've drafted a C or G in the first two rounds AND signed a veteran upgrade.

If not, I'm okay with an Anthony McFarland in the 4th.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.