View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:45 PM   #31
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
I got swats at school by the principal

my dad showed up and I was expecting him to whoop the principals ass

instead he took a few swings with the principals paddle

kids now days don't get their ass kicked. They hide out online and in safe spaces and avoid it. Getting my ass kicked did me a world of good on more than one occasion

used to get belt whipped with a belt that had buffalo nickels on it.

Society has turned into a giant vagina
I tell students about a kid at school who got paddled. You could hear it. (small school) He came back to class, red as a beat and steam coming out of his ears. slammed his book down and said "I hate the F-ing principal."
The teacher-all 5'4" of her, picked him up out of his desk with her thumb and nail, and drug him back to the office. He got it again. And I am sure he got it at home.

Last I knew-he was in jail for marijuana possession. His brother is in jail for robbing the bank in out home town of 300 people.

Kids today think they are so tough. Mainly because they know no one can look at them wrong without causing a lawsuit. Not a fan of corporal punishment at school-but I would like it to be an option.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.