View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:41 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Eh...not really.

I've seen some really dorky dudes pull amazing ass. Shit they had no right in getting on any level.

When it comes down to it, it's more about the Spencerian conceptualization of natural law.

Be confident, be the man.

Don't be a pussy.

Girls already have one. They don't want another.

You're more than welcome to meet me at westport this saturday. I will show you how much confidence means.. i have good looking wing's that do the same thing. I think this city is a hard place to score girls, which is why i prefaced the post that way.

heres me at PNL grabbing some girl and telling her to take a pic with me

me today looking really unkept
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about