View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 03:17 AM   #72
AIC

Quote:
Originally posted by pastormikh
I'll be honest with you KCCHiefsman, if I come in and get bad service, their won't be any tip left.

Furthermore, if the service is bad enough, the manager usually finds out.

Paying customers are just that. And they should be treated decently regardless of how much loot is being left on the table, how they look, what kind of car they drive up in, ETC.

I only care about how much is left on the table, but 10 out of 10 cowboys (forgot to put that on the list) leave NO MORE than a dollar, guarunteed every time, and after 10 times of giving those people good service and getting NOTHING I just say **** it. I get paid $2 per hour, I have to rely on tips, everybody knows that you are expected to tip at restaraunts if you get solid service and that servers don't get much of a wage, so I betcha that there is a special place in hell for those people that leave no tip regardless of the service, I could give those people good service but I know I still won't get a tip, I'd rather give them bad service and feel better about it, or at least know why I got a bad tip. In this business paying customers are not just that, I'm not stupid, I can learn trends and predict accurately what kind of tip I'll probably get. There are few exceptions, maybe 1 out of 1000 cowboys would leave a good tip, but only under exceptional circumstances. And they can tell the manager and the manager will give me a pat on the back.
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.