View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 08:09 AM   #43
MVP

I'm seeing several mocks listing Taylor Rapp to us. I feel like we need a minimum of 1 new starter at safety; I assume that Berry will not be available. A corner or 2.

I guess my overall idea is that you should take the best player available without needing to reach for specific positions. I feel a whole lot better about the defensive personnel than I did all season.

I'd still like another DL piece. Nnadi's done well, Jones is a stud. Bailey's maybe slightly above average and kind of expensive. Williams is average. DE or DT.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.