View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 06:45 PM   #36
Veteran

I guess I lean a little heavy to the defense but when you call up Ron Parker at home after and injury or 2 then your talent cupboard is pretty bare. If an exceptional offensive value falls to you great, you take them, but until the Chiefs get past their "31" or "32" era defense that's where I feel they got to get talent. Not a big fan of defensive FA, most of the time 1 team's trash is … another team's trash.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.