View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #492
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Whatever. Guys in a male-driven culture, such as a locker-room or in the military or whatever, will always make stupid comments and jokes to this effect. And there is always one guy who takes it too far for comic effect. Native is that guy in this thread. But you clearly have never been privy to such a culture, so you do not understand the dynamic here.
Rather than laughing about it and giving native shit like every other person in the thread, you chose to make it about you. You have some serious issues you need to get ironed out by a professional.

Final point: despite native's dick pic, Hootie is still the king of oversharing on Chiefsplanet. Frankly, I don't know why we let a confessed rapist back on the BB.

I will say I wanted hootie back for melt downs just like this. He's good for that.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.