View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #485
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Well,

Fortunately my friends and I have ... you know ... common sense. So we don't say things like, "oh man my penis is huge! too big for most girls!" Or things like, "hey bro! I got an 8" dick. No big deal!"

...because who says shit like that?

How do I put this ...

if you say things like that, you're just a huge ****ing pillowbitergot (with probably a pretty low IQ)
Whatever. Guys in a male-driven culture, such as a locker-room or in the military or whatever, will always make stupid comments and jokes to this effect. And there is always one guy who takes it too far for comic effect. Native is that guy in this thread. But you clearly have never been privy to such a culture, so you do not understand the dynamic here.
Rather than laughing about it and giving native shit like every other person in the thread, you chose to make it about you. You have some serious issues you need to get ironed out by a professional.

Final point: despite native's dick pic, Hootie is still the king of oversharing on Chiefsplanet. Frankly, I don't know why we let a confessed rapist back on the BB.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.